With this rattan ring you can show off your creativity and get into a Chrismas spirit by maling your own Cristmas wreath!
With these simple tips you can make your own beautiful Cristmas wreath in time for Holidays:
- Always work in a clockwise direction, following the wreath’s branches. This will help the wreath’s design to ‘flow’.
- Start by adding foliage and natural leaves. We worked with eucalyptus branches to add texture to the wreath.
- Use a natural hessian ribbon to tie your wreath to your door, and work with a strong floral wire to wrap around your decorations and insert into the wreath to hold in place.
- Keep it natural. If you use natural ingredients like dried fruit, lavender and acorns, rather than going crazy with the tinsel, the whole wreath will dry out evenly and continue to smell great all season.
- Work with bunches. You should group two or three of each item together on the wreath to give more of an organised feel to your design. Tie together a few cinnamon sticks, group a couple of slices of dried orange and wire together three acorns to attach.